Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy Week (part 1 of 4)

Monday night we had a holy damn big storm. In 2 hours it rained 88mm O_o, some places are still with no electric power and others drowned. That day my dog was soaked and smelly, because he went to the yard to play >_>...

The thing is my dog is scared of thunder and he feels safe in my room/below my desk. But he was really smelly and I didn't want to let him in. Even then, my father opened the door to my room so the dog could come in. Not only did he smell like the dead, he also farted. EEEEEK! When I tried to take him out, shouting, he growled to me... showing he didn't wanna move.

I used the last resort. Showed him a new tennis ball (I use it as a shoulder massager against the wall :D). I never let him play with it and just use it as bait when I want him out my room. My father told me "Can't you see the dog is scared?!" and I replied "Can't you smell the dead body farting?!". And then the dog stayed in the living room with my father.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! can't stop laughing at that one. josh an sarah's dogs are not only smelly when it rains (or getting ready to rain), but the farting can clear the house. i love the description of the dead body farting! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete