Friday, February 12, 2010

If you can't breathe... gin is the answer

It's not that I didn't have a story yesterday... you may forgive me for not posting it. It's just that it happened late at night, I was tired, my mouth in pain cause of braces adjustment and the hot weather wasn't helping either.

First of all, my father told me I could drink 7up if I wanted and commented on how much it costed, to see if I's tell him I'd cover half of it... that wouldn't happen. A few hours later, my mother told me he had won a small prize at the lottery and that's the reason why he was willing to share (not without trying to snudge some money from me).

Other than this, so you don't think my father is a beast (all the time), the day I got my braces adjusted he took pity on me and ordered some ice cream for me to eat. And he paid... incredible huh? I guess he still has some fatherly instinct.

Finally (and the funniest, IMO), he said he's "curing his breathing issues" (nothing serious) with 7up and Gin. And I saw him drinking a glass of that in the morning XD... judge for yourselves ladies and gentlemen! At least the 7up mystery is solved. He hadn't bought a soda drink out of the blue since 2008 xD, until the day before yesterday.

You see? A lot happened. Don't underestimate my father, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment