Monday, February 8, 2010

No food today

Waking up 7:30 am is bad enough, and finding ants in what's supposed to be your lunch doesn't help to improve it one bit.

Yesterday my mother prepared a tuna quiche for lunch, and I've saved 1/4 of it for today's lunch at work. The thing is some ants came OUT OF NOWHERE, and were all over it T_T. My first reaction was to open the oven and get some of the pizza left over from yesterday's dinner.

To my surprise, there was only 2 pieces left, and THOSE had been attacked by my father. He has issues with pointy edges and CUTS THEM. It happens to pizza and any other triangular food. They looked like deformed romboids... and I wasn't going to bring that to work. I picked a cookie sandwich as a stand-in for the morning and will call the food delivery today. Nothing better to start a Monday morning with the beeeeest mood :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment