Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Candies

There seems to be no way to let one day go without a story. I never thought, until I opened this blog, that so many crazy things were happening. Once the recording started, it's either that I became aware of the things that happen around me at home or I was ignoring/forgetting them after some minutes of ranting.

Yesterday, when I got home after work, I found the bank resume on my desk. Nothing abnormal. Later my father came in to my room and we had a heartwarming conversation:

Father: I saw it.

Me: Huh?

Father: The chocolates.

Me: Oh, yeah. That's the present my sister bought me from the beach.

Father: And you didn't share.

Me: Did I ask you to share the liquor that she bought for you? Also, I bought cookie sandwiches at the beach for the family, as well. And my sister said this was for me and she had got things for you and mom.

Father: That's something else. When I buy things, I always share. (which is a lie)

Me: But I didn't buy it. It's a present and you had yours, I'm not obligated to share.

Father: Okay, okay. You are right (irony). But you should have shared at least one with me and your mother.

Me: WHA-?! You both had your own presents, and I never asked you to share them! Also, if I didn't want you to see mine, I'd have hidden it.

[End of family drama.]

Later on, I went to visit a friend and when I came back home he had bought a bottle of 7up and explicitly told my mother it was for him alone, since he was told to drink it. So yeah, this is how he always shares what he buys.

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between being speechless and wanting to throw my hands in the air and scream: WTF!? O_o

    ReplyDelete