Saturday, February 6, 2010

What's up today?

I was happy. So happy that I thought nothing would ruin my day.

I went to ballet classes this morning and then to japanese lessons. Everything was going smoothly until I arrived home. I already knew my father uses my single bed to nap instead of his Queen sized bed, but things were a bit too far this time. I was chatting with friends, using the GTalk app on my new phone when I entered the house's livingroom just to find my father sleeping in the floor, USING MY MATRESS!!

I politely told him the mattress would get dirty and ruined eventually.. He said "That won't happen, I wiped the floor... and here I can watch the TV." Me: O_O *breath in - breath out*... I walked into my room to not overreact and shouted the news on Gtalk. Just after that, I created this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment