Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy Week (part 2 of 4)

It was Tuesday morning. I had the chance to go work a little bit later because I had to stay until 7pm to then attend a uni meeting :D. My father called me at 9 am, just as I requested (I don't hear the clock alarms 50% of the time). I was really tired after a hardcore dance class on Monday and I was sure no alarm would wake me up.

The thing is he was awake since 8am, but he waited to wake me up to get into our one and only bathroom. He could have used the service toilet... but NOOOO, he had to use the bathroom so I could not use the shower ¬_¬. Then I asked him if he was going to take too long and he replied "Wait, I just came in!!"

If he was planning on using the damn bathroom, why the fuck didn't he wait until he was done to wake me up. It's plain logic, when I wake up I'll need to use the bathroom O_o.

Another thing I really hate is when I wake up at my regular time and he tells me to "hurry up" because he wants to take a shower (yes, he can't do this to me, but it doesn't work the other way around >_>). He lives off an insurance because he's over 65 years old, doesn't have any work nor time tables to keep, he can take a shower anytime he wants because he's at home all day... and even when it takes me just 20 mins to get ready for work... I'M TOLD TO HURRY UP!

This is unfairness.

No comments:

Post a Comment