Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miraculous plant

Last year, my father cut his arm with a piece of rusty metal. He almost died that time (because of his stubbornness). When the wound was finally closing, he started applying aloe vera to speed up the process.

It's well known that aloe has some damn good skin-healing properties, but... why use it to cure hemorroids?! And that's not the latest news :D... His eye's been itching, so (taking into consideration that for him aloe cures EVERYTHING) he cut some aloe from the plant we have in the backyard to prepare patches and apply them on his eye.

I just wish it doesn't make it worse. As unbearable as he is... I can't even imagine how much it'd multiply if he went blind o_o.

I noticed this situation from my room (where I usually am), when he asked my mother if it could be conjuctivitis. She said no, cause that doesn't make the eye itch and that he could apply cold camomile tea. Her ophtalmologist had told her so.

He replied: "Nah, leave it..." and continued preparing his aloe patch.

1 comment:

  1. okay, now. i love aloe and all its wondrous healing properties, but i am NOT gonna put it on my eye. O_O

    ReplyDelete