Saturday, February 6, 2010

First entry

"What the hell is this?", you may be thinking.

Well, my father is one of those people stupid enough to make arguments out of a roach (he sprays smelly insecticide through aaaaall the house before we go sleep and gets mad when my mother or I tell him to do that in the morning/afternoon when we are not home... but this one is another story).

We live in Argentina, South America. As you may guess, my mother language is Spanish, but I've decided to write this blog in English, as most of my friends - even the argentine friends - speak english, and I want to tell the stories to them all.

I'm sure people think I exaggerate when I say my father is NOT NORMAL. But I challenge you to change your opinions after getting to know him. Just to warn you, he's like a fusion between a character that's come out of an italian movie and Homer Simpson. My sister used to say my house is like one Fellini would picture... and she's right. And let's add to this my mother's hysteria when she's in a bad mood.

Hope you can have a laugh off my "misery" and I'll gladly pass on my zen techniques to survive this Fellini RL nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go through the logs and help you refresh/relive your repressed memories :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome first entry! It did make me laugh, but only because I think we can trade stories on the "normalcy" of our fathers! :D Any lessons in zen techniques would be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete